The aim of this year is to acquire the scientific bases common to all of the school’s different specialisations. A large area is also set aside for general training (business knowledge, languages, communication) which provides the future engineer with the skills required to undertake his/her responsibilities. The year must be validated by an operator internship.
- Project management
- C Language and Shell
- Compulsory language: English
- Optional languages: German, Spanish, Japanese, Swedish
- Management of organisations and Law
- Applied mathematics for IT
- Numerical applied mathematics and data analysis
- Applied mathematics: probabilities
- Discrete event system models
- The fundamental principles of IT systems
- Object-oriented programming
- Signal – Information – Communication
- Data structures
- Expression and communication techniques
- Programming tools and techniques
- General mathematics
- General physics
- IT preparation
- The ABC of English and Enhancement
Internship lasting 4 to 8 weeks, starting in mid-June
As a worker, this internship aims to help the student discover the company via working as an operator, and enables certain aspects of business life to be observed, in particular the organisation, communication and management aspects.
An “operator”-type experience can be validated, however will nonetheless lead to the drafting of a report.